Our Process, The Legacy Vision Approach™
The Legacy Vision Approach™ helps you achieve the legacy you envision for yourself, your family, and your community. Created by Jim Moniz and Kate Leonard, The Legacy Vision Approach™ helps you create, preserve, and manage your wealth, allow your wealth to have a positive impact on your family, and realize your goals.
Many families who have successfully built up their wealth have done some tax and estate planning, but they still lack confidence in their financial future:
- They do not have clear goals or a plan to achieve those goals.
- They are vulnerable to paying high taxes.
- Their wills and trusts are non-existent or incomplete.
- Their portfolio may be underperforming and not tax-efficient, subjecting them to potential losses.
- Many of their assets are not diversified.
- Their family is not protected from a catastrophic event.
Ultimately, they are worried about their future and are not enjoying life as much as they could. That's why we created The Legacy Vision Approach™: To help achieve the legacy you envision for you, your family, and your community.
The Legacy Vision Approach™ is a step-by-step process divided into four distinct stages.
- In stage one, we help you assess your current situation and set goals, both personal and financial.
- Working together in stage two, we help you develop strategies and a Custom Legacy Vision Plan.
- In stage three, we help you assemble your Legacy Vision Team of advisors whose mission in stage four is to implement your plan.
- In stage four, we implement your plan.
To help you get started with our process, you can participate one-on-one in your personal Legacy Vision Workshop. During the session, you work with us through the first few steps of the process. When you've completed the session, you'll be ready to participate in The Legacy Vision Program, designed to help you develop and implement your Legacy Vision Plan.
You can also take advantage of The Legacy Vision Toolbox, our full suite of tools and capabilities.
When you have completed the process, you will have a clear and well-defined estate and wealth management program that will be directed by the legacy that you envision. Your personal and financial goals will be clearly defined. You will have confidence knowing that you have a professional team of advisors working together. And, most importantly, you'll be creating and preserving your wealth, achieving your goals, and allowing your wealth to have a positive impact on your family and your community.
For information about The Legacy Vision Approach™ please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 781-356-2969 or click on the following link to schedule a meeting with us: https://calendar.linktivity.net/JimMoniz.